System of Education
The key distinctive features of the Sri Sathya Sai Centre for Human Excellence are:
- FREE education for all students (boys only) & FREE Boarding and Lodging (residential).
- Open admission policy.
- Compulsory residential living on the campus.
- Spiritual ambience in an environment of discipline and love.
- Teaching faculty, research scholars and students reside in the hostel.
- Cultivation of the spirit of self-reliance, brotherhood and sacrifice through mentoring and personal examples.
- Curriculum rooted in Indian culture and universal brotherhood.
- Sri Sathya Sai Centre for Higher Education is an outreach centre, affiliated centre to University of Mysore.
- Importance is given to human values.
- Integral education offered at the core of the programme.
- Campus set amidst serene surroundings.
- Spacious and modern facilities.
- Modern equipment, instruments and amenities in the labs.
- Computer centres with ultra high speed broadband Internet connectivity.
- State-of-the-art boarding and lodging facilities.
- Life lessons learnt through the inspiration and message of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba
- To develop all aspects of human personality.
- Integrating human values with secular knowledge.
- Equal emphasis on curricular and co-curricular activities.
- Inculcating the spirit of self-reliance and service to society.